Finding a travel guide in a city that you're visiting usually consists of simply seeing who's available once you arrive, but the 'Kolu' app aims to help make the process more personal and customized.
The app works by having travelers find a guide that is close to their age, speaks the same language(s) and who also shares some of their interests. This enables guides to offer travelers with the best possible experience rather than simply offering a generic tour that might not be as relevant to what the person is looking for.
The 'Kolu' app can be used prior to arriving in a location to let you see who's available, what you can do and have a quick chat before meeting to get things in order.
The 'Kolu' App Finds Travelers the Best Person to Show Them Around
1. Personalized Tour Experiences - There is an opportunity for travel apps to offer personalized tour experiences by matching travelers with guides who share similar interests and languages.
2. Pre-travel Planning - There is potential for travel apps to enhance pre-travel planning by allowing travelers to connect with local guides and arrange activities before arriving at their destination.
3. Interactive Travel Guide - There is room for travel apps to become interactive travel guides by integrating features that enable travelers to chat with guides and get recommendations in real-time.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can utilize personalized tour experiences to enhance customer satisfaction and differentiate their offerings.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry has an opportunity to create innovative travel apps that offer pre-travel planning and interactive features.
3. Language Services - Language service providers can integrate their offerings with travel apps to facilitate communication between travelers and guides who speak different languages.