Who knew information technology could be as sexy as it is in the Kio Networks 2014 ad campaign. Of course, if more companies enlisted the help of top models such as Candice Swanpeoel, that association will become stronger and stronger over time. As it is, the blonde beauty embraces her inner kitty for the advertisements, dressed in all-white and cute ear headbands while posing with oversized yarn balls.
With tag lines such as, 'Can you do IT better?' and 'Do you like IT fast?,' the Kio Networks 2014 ad campaign promotes its product in playfully clever way. The cat motif comes into its own through other statements including, 'Curiosity improves performance' and 'Curiosity boosts velocity.'
The Kio Networks 2014 Campaign Stars Candice Swanpeoel
1. Sexy IT Campaigns - Companies can explore playful and creative ways to brand their IT solutions by incorporating elements of sex appeal and humor.
2. Celebrity Endorsements in IT - Partnering with high-profile, attractive personalities such as Candice Swanpeoel can help IT companies elevate their brand image and appeal to wider audiences.
3. Using Animal Motifs in IT Advertising - Incorporating animal-related themes and motifs, such as Kio Networks' use of cats, can be an effective tool in garnering attention and making IT services more relatable to audiences.
1. IT Services - IT companies can leverage creative and humorous marketing strategies to make their services more approachable to customers and stand out in the saturated industry market.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The creative use of celebrity endorsements and animal motifs in IT advertising, as seen in Kio Networks 2014 campaign, can inspire new, innovative marketing approaches and attract new clients for advertising agencies.
3. Fashion and Modeling - Modeling agencies can use IT campaigns, such as Kio Networks featuring Candice Swanpeoel, as a new type of lucrative job opportunity for their models and take advantage of the intersection between technology and fashion to gain a competitive edge.