In an effort to promote its new electric car range, Korean car manufacturing brand, Kia, has launched a new campaign that features an all-child cast.
The commercial features a child pretending to drive a car in a dealership who turns to the camera and states that he isn't really driving as he is a child. The camera then pans out to another child in front of the Kia who speaks into a microphone and directs viewers to search online to find out more about Kia's electric range.
The campaign was inspired by an insight that divulged that many adults are hesitant to ask questions about electric cars. To overcome this obstacle, the commercial features children who explain the many benefits of using an electric car in an effort to raise awareness and explain commonly asked questions.
Kia Promotes Its Electric Car Range Using a All-Child Cast Commercial
1. Electric Car Awareness - Using creative advertisements, such as featuring an all-child cast, to educate and engage with potential customers can increase the adoption of electric cars.
2. Innovative Electric Car Marketing - Innovative marketing campaigns can help reduce hesitations and understandings associated with electric cars that are hindering their adoption, such as featuring children to explain the benefits and functioning of electric cars.
3. Electric Car Education - Creating educational campaigns and content that are informative, easy to comprehend and tailored to different audiences' preferences can help boost the public's awareness and understanding of electric cars.
1. Automotive Industry - Automotive companies can invest in innovative marketing campaigns and targeted educational content to promote the use and adoption of their electric car offerings.
2. Advertising Industry - Marketing firms can create creative advertising campaigns to promote the benefits of using electric cars to drive wider acceptance and interest in the market.
3. Education Industry - Education and training professionals can develop engaging content and materials that explain the unique aspects of electric cars, especially to curious consumers who seek to understand what benefits they bring.