Key West Smuggler Company, the southernmost bourbon whiskey maker in the US, is giving back to its local community with a limited run of its Key West bourbon whiskey on Indiegogo on Tuesday, April 23.
The company will release numbered, hand-made crates fabricated from the rubble left behind by Hurricane Irma, which destroyed the community and company's headquarters in 2017. With the help of its Key West community, the Key West bourbon whiskey was able to rebuild, and started winning awards for its alcoholic product. Bourbon whiskey lovers can order custom crates that contain Key West bourbon whiskey, along with curated goods from Key West-based merchants. Key West bourbon whiskey made a name for itself with its true corn mash flavor, and patented aging process, TerraPURE, which is proven to reduce harsh tasting congeners, revealing a smoother, more sophisticated spirit. There's a reason Key West Bourbon Whiskey is the pride of the Keys, and now they're giving back to the community that helped them get on their feet.
Key West Bourbon Whiskey Gives Back After Hurricane Irma
1. Bourbon Whiskey Revival - The rising trend of small-batch, community-minded bourbon whiskeys that engage with their local communities through unique offerings and initiatives.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The increasing demand for eco-friendly and socially responsible packaging solutions, such as those made from recycled or upcycled materials, to support environmental causes and resonate with conscious consumers.
3. Experiential Marketing - The growing trend of immersive and personalized marketing experiences, like offering limited edition crates with curated goods, to engage consumers on a deeper level and create meaningful connections with the brand.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry, particularly the bourbon whiskey segment, can tap into the trend of community engagement and sustainability to differentiate their products and appeal to socially-conscious consumers.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry, including manufacturers and suppliers, can explore the demand for sustainable packaging solutions that align with consumers' environmental values and contribute to social causes.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can embrace the trend of experiential marketing by helping brands create unique and immersive brand experiences that foster customer loyalty and generate buzz among target audiences.