Realistic interpretations of everyday life are what some artists tend to strive for, and the work that Kenton Nelson does is an idealistic representation of everyday activities.
Growing up in California, Nelson was able to represent an American traditional aspect into his work. The settings are sunny idyllic visions of life, with people participating in events like swimming, crop harvesting and reading. There is an old-world look to these paintings, where you actively feel as though they are taking place in the 50s or 60s. Nelson's use of color is one of the most incredible aspects of his work. Even though none of the subjects are expressing joy, by his use of technique and color these paintings instantly feel sunny. Keaton Nelson has done a fabulous job of evoking positive, yet mysterious emotions out of his work.
The Artwork of Kenton Nelson is a Stunning Piece of Life
1. Realistic Americana Paintings - Opportunity to disrupt the art industry by using hyper-realistic paintings to create a nostalgic and idealized perception of American culture.
2. Idyllic Life Representation - Opportunity to disrupt the advertising industry by using idyllic life representations in campaigns that evoke positive and mysterious emotions.
3. Color Techniques in Artwork - Opportunity to disrupt the art industry by exploring new color techniques to evoke specific emotions in hyper-realistic paintings.
1. Art Industry - This industry can leverage these kind of paintings to disrupt the market with new perspectives.
2. Advertising Industry - This industry can use these idealized paintings to create a nostalgic and positive emotional ad campaign.
3. Design Industry - This industry can benefit from using these paintings in designs to create a nostalgic and calming experience for the end-user.