Etsy user Kai Samuels-Davis creates blurred and ambiguous portraits that are conceived using a traditional oil paint medium. Each of his striking prints is made with archival pigment inks on heavy stock art paper.
Evoking raw emotion, these alluring portraits by Kai Samuels-Davis capture male and female subjects of all ages. The subjects appear troubled or in deep thought as painting titles like "The Dreamer" and "The Reflection" may suggest. The subjects are often blurred or fragmented to hide a part of themselves are captured mid-movement.
Shipping worldwide from California, United States, these art pieces are carefully wrapped in a thick mailing tube that ensures their safe arrival at their destination. Moreover, all prints are titled and signed in the border beneath the image.
Etsy User Kai Samuels-Davis Creates Visually Striking Paintings
1. Ambiguously Blurred Portraiture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the intersection of traditional oil paint medium and digital printing technology to create unique, visually striking portraiture.
2. Raw Emotion in Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging modern art techniques and mediums to convey raw emotion in portraiture, creating a deeper connection between the artwork and the viewers.
3. Fragmented Subjects - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with unconventional artistic approaches, such as capturing fragmented subjects, to challenge traditional notions of portraiture and evoke new perspectives.
1. Art Printing and Distribution - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced printing and packaging technologies to ensure safe and efficient shipping of art pieces worldwide.
2. Art Education and Appreciation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating blurred and ambiguous portraiture techniques into art education curriculum to encourage creativity and provoke meaningful discussions among students and art enthusiasts.
3. Digital Art Marketplace - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a platform that embraces and promotes the sale and exhibition of digitally printed art, bridging the gap between traditional art mediums and the digital world.