Premium libations are gaining more popularity amongst consumers who are seeking a higher end alternative when looking to indulge in a snifter, which is seeing brands respond with new options like the Jura Signature Series. Featuring five new whiskeys in all, the collection including 'Journey,' 'Jura 10,' 'Jura 12,' 'Seven Wood' and 'Jura 18,' which are all priced affordably to make them accessible by a wide range of consumers. This also breaks down preconceived notions that premium spirits have to have an equally high-end price tag, which makes them more appealing to consumers seeking a balance of value and quality.
The Jura Signature Series whiskeys were detailed by Global Head of Brand for Jura, Kirsteen Beeston, when she said, "Jura is on the brink of something quite remarkable and we’ve taken the opportunity to build this into our thinking across every facet of the brand and product. The new style of whisky was the first step on this journey and one which we feel is a huge step forward in terms of flavor and product consistency."
The Jura Signature Series Whiskeys Features Five Options
1. Premium Libations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop premium accessible alcoholic beverages with high-end quality at an affordable price point.
2. Affordable Luxury - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products or services that provide a luxurious experience at an accessible price, breaking down preconceived notions about premium offerings.
3. Value and Quality Balance - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design products or services that provide a combination of value and quality, appealing to consumers seeking both affordability and high standards.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new flavors and accessible pricing strategies to capture the growing market of consumers seeking premium libations.
2. Hospitality and Dining - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop affordable luxury experiences in the hospitality and dining industry, appealing to consumers who want premium experiences without the high price tag.
3. Consumer Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products that offer a balance of value and quality, disrupting the perception that premium goods must come at a high cost.