Health food brand 'Jugen,' is a company that specializes in all-natural, super food-infused juices intended to cleanse and detoxify. The company's healing powers are reflected in their design and branding; each of its products are bottled in ancient-looking herbal medicine containers.
The corresponding design for the store follows in the same old-timey, vintage vibe. The interior design is a hybrid between a minimalistic-looking bar and apothecary shop. Moreover, the store, which is flooded with natural light, features lush vegetation interspersed with lab equipment, flasks and a vast collection of books.
The space is ultimately open, warm and friendly, creating a welcoming environment for anyone who walks through the door. And thanks to the inventive, apothecary-style packaging, anyone who purchases a product gets to take a little piece of the store home with them!
The Jugen Design Initiative Utilizes a Vintage Aesthetic
1. Vintage Branding - Brands can explore vintage or retro-styled branding to create a unique and nostalgic experience for customers.
2. Minimalistic Design - Designing stores with a minimalistic style can create an open and welcoming atmosphere for customers.
3. Natural Product Offerings - Integrating natural ingredients in products can appeal to consumers who prioritize health and wellness.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can utilize a vintage or minimalistic branding approach to stand out among competitors.
2. Retail - Retailers can incorporate natural, organic products in their inventory and use minimalistic store designs to create a unique shopping experience.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness brands can benefit from using natural ingredients and vintage branding to convey a message of authenticity and purity.