If you’re a space geek or simply looking for that statement chandelier, I suggest you take a look at the Johanna Korberg ‘Flamenco.’ Although I don’t really get the flamenco reference, perhaps it’s referring to the fact that it will dance into your hearts? I don’t know.
Whatever it may be, the Johanna Korberg ‘Flamenco’ is a sculptural chandelier that will surely inspire awe in anyone who gazes upon it. Made of grey-scale brass screwed strategically together, how could it not?
The Johanna Korberg 'Flamenco' is Classy Decor for Space Geeks
1. Space-inspired Decor - There is an opportunity for designing and selling home decor inspired by space and space exploration.
2. Sculptural Lighting - The trend towards sculptural lighting presents an opportunity for designers to create statement-making pieces that combine form and function.
3. Grey-scale Brass - Grey-scale brass as a material choice is a current trend that can be applied in various industries to create unique and visually appealing products.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can benefit from the trend towards space-inspired decor by creating products that cater to space enthusiasts or those who want to bring a celestial touch to their living space.
2. Lighting Design - Innovative lighting designers have the opportunity to create sculptural pieces that stand out, such as the Johanna Korberg 'Flamenco'.
3. Product Design - The trend towards using unique materials like grey-scale brass can be applied in various industries outside of lighting design, such as furniture or fashion accessories for a modern, industrial look.