Wedding photos are probably one of the most important aspects of tying the knot, which is why Jeff Salvage and his wife Jennifer decided to take their nuptials to a global scale, traveling all around the world for that perfect shot of the blushing bride.
Taken over a span of many years, these wedding dress portraits by photographer Jeff Salvage of his wife are stunning captures that feature some of the world's most beautiful places like Vatican City, the Eiffel Tower and the Antelope Canyon. They've been to everywhere from New Zealand and Egypt to Switzerland and China.
Entitled 'One Dress, One Woman, One World,' Jeff Salvage describes the project as "an excuse to never end our honeymoon."
Jeff Salvage Captures His Wife in Places like France and Egypt
1. Destination Photography - Photographers are leveraging technology and highspeed travel to go beyond traditional photography and create stunning destination photo shoots.
2. Travel Weddings - Travel-focused wedding photographers are providing specialized services that allow couples to tie the Knot on a global scale.
3. Personalized Weddings - Couples are making their special day more personal by incorporating unique destinations in their wedding ceremonies.
1. Wedding Photography - Innovative wedding photographers are finding new ways to capture the perfect shot for their clients.
2. Travel/tourism Industry - Destination photography is expected to experience a surge as tourists seek personalized experiences.
3. Wedding Planning Industry - Innovative wedding planners are incorporating unique destinations into their service offerings to provide an edge in the competitive industry.