This recently released Jason Voorhees infographic documents each and every murder performed by one of the Hollywood's most infamous slasher. Jason Voorhees (the star of the bone-chilling Friday the 13th movies) has been killing off innocent male and female characters since the early 1980s.
The Jason Voorhees infographic was created by Andrew Barr and Mike Faille. The chart portrays murdered men in blue, murdered women in pink and the way in which they were killed in black. From strangulation to being beheaded with a pitch fork, the Jason Voorhees infographic demonstrates how ruthless this Hollywood murder has been over the years.
Implications - Businesses that offer consumers unique ways to indulge in pop culture will appeal to a wide audience. Consumers will likely invest in those businesses with products that are reflective of popular societal movements and pay tribute to iconic personalities.
The Jason Voorhees Infographic Tracks the Villain's Ruthless Murders
1. Pop Culture Fandom - Businesses can capitalize on consumers' interest in pop culture by offering unique products and experiences that pay tribute to iconic personalities.
2. Infographic Marketing - The use of infographics as a marketing tool can be effective in visually conveying information and engaging audiences.
3. Nostalgic Entertainment - There is a market for nostalgic entertainment that draws on iconic characters and franchises from the past.
1. Pop Culture Merchandise - The pop culture merchandise industry can tap into consumers' passion for iconic personalities by creating products that resonate with their fandom.
2. Digital Marketing - Digital marketing agencies can leverage the effectiveness of infographics in conveying information to engage audiences and promote brands.
3. Movie and TV Streaming Platforms - Streaming platforms can cater to the demand for nostalgic entertainment by offering a curated selection of classic movies and TV shows.