Janet Jackson has been an inspiration to many ever since we can remember. In the February/March issue of Wonderland Magazine, Janet gets done up and styled with an edgy look in black latex and strong makeup while posing in intensely pronounced expressions.
Within the interview, Janet talks about how she still enjoys doing photo shoots and having her image changed. Who wouldn’t though, with the chance to glam up magazine covers with fierce new looks?
Check out the screaming spread above.
Janet Jackson in 21st Issue of Wonderland Magazine
1. Edgy Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create clothing lines that incorporate elements of latex and spikes, appealing to individuals who want to explore edgier fashion styles.
2. Alternative Makeup - The rise of alternative makeup trends, such as intense and pronounced expressions, presents an opportunity to develop innovative cosmetic products catering to individuals seeking bold and unique looks.
3. Celebrity-inspired Photo Shoots - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the photography industry by offering photo shoots that emulate the edgy and fierce looks of celebrities like Janet Jackson, allowing individuals to transform their own image in a glamorous way.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of edgy fashion by creating collections that feature latex and spikes, attracting customers who crave unique and daring styles.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry has an opportunity to develop and market alternative makeup products that enable individuals to achieve intense and pronounced expressions, catering to those who seek unconventional and bold beauty.
3. Photography - The photography industry can tap into the trend of celebrity-inspired photo shoots, offering individuals the chance to embrace their favorite celebrity's style, allowing for creative and transformative image experiences.