Jam Packed Fun Moments is an interactive jam box designed for the Kissan brand by the Studio ABD to empower kids to make smarter eating choices. In addition to two fruity jars of jam, the boxed set includes a jungle-themed board game that gets kids engaged about healthy eating. The board game is set up in the style of Snakes & Ladders, where kids will go on a journey with the playful brand character Columbus.
The tin box is designed to be giftable and reusable, serving as a storage space for all of the game's pieces once the jam jars have been removed. As well as sating moments of boredom and hungry tummies, this is a brilliant way to instill kids with long-term positive eating habits.
Kissan's Jam Packed Fun Moments Contains a Healthy Snack and an Activity
1. Interactive Food Packaging - The incorporation of interactive elements in food packaging to engage and educate consumers, particularly children, about healthier choices.
2. Gamified Nutrition Education - The use of board games and interactive activities to make learning about nutrition and healthy eating more enjoyable and engaging for children.
3. Creative Packaging Designs - The development of innovative and reusable packaging designs that provide additional value beyond just storing the product.
1. Food Packaging - Opportunities for food brands to create packaging that not only preserves the product but also creates a memorable and educational experience for consumers.
2. Education and Child Development - The integration of gamification and interactive elements in educational initiatives to enhance children's engagement and learning outcomes.
3. Package Design and Manufacturing - The demand for creative packaging solutions that go beyond traditional aesthetics and provide added functionality and value to consumers.