The iPiano is a concept design for Apple addicts. This futuristic looking keyboard is simply a design to show what a piano would look like if Apple decided to make musical instruments.
With built-in musical scores, you would only have to slide your finger across the screen to turn the page of music.
I wonder if Apple will eventually turn to creating musical instruments, because I really want one of these iPianos!
Implications - The iPiano would definitely provide some serious incentive for people to learn how to play instruments. Young children and students would relish in the touch-and-play qualities; music class may no longer be that dreaded period at school after all!
The iPiano Concept is a Dream For Apple Addicts
1. Touch-screen Musical Instruments - The iPiano concept showcases the potential for touch-screen technology in musical instruments.
2. Interactive Sheet Music - The built-in musical scores on the iPiano suggest a future trend of interactive sheet music for musicians.
3. Apple-inspired Design - The iPiano's futuristic look demonstrates a trend of Apple-inspired design in consumer products.
1. Music Education - The iPiano's touch-and-play qualities could disrupt the traditional music education methods and enhance learning experiences for young students.
2. Consumer Electronics - The iPiano concept presents an opportunity for Apple or other tech companies to expand their product lines and enter the musical instrument industry.
3. Sheet Music Publishing - The introduction of interactive sheet music through devices like the iPiano opens up new possibilities for the sheet music publishing industry to create interactive and engaging music resources.