The Invaders Pest Control campaign is a set of minimalist posters that show just how effective this bug fighting company is. Centered around three different insect silhouettes (ant, mosquito and cockroach), the ad campaign depicts the process of disintegration. Each bug is breaking up into oblivion.
Conceived and executed by Bates PanGulf, an ad agency based in the United Arab Emirates, the Invaders Pest Control campaign simple and to the point. Just like Invaders Pest Control, it gets the job done. The black illustrations set against a grey backdrop complements the company's logo as well, creating a seamless ad from beginning to end.
Art directed by Abdul Shafeek, Vidhu Pv and Haja Mohideen, the Invaders Pest Control campaign features copy from Sheldon Serrao.
The Invaders Pest Control Campaign is Modern and Minimalist
1. Minimalist Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore minimalist design methods to create impactful and memorable advertising campaigns.
2. Visual Storytelling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use visual narratives to engage audiences and convey messages effectively in advertising campaigns.
3. Symbolic Representations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize symbolic representations to communicate complex ideas or concepts in a simple and creative way.
1. Pest Control Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate modern and minimalist design elements into branding and advertising strategies to differentiate from competitors and attract customers.
2. Advertising Agencies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace minimalist design approaches to create visually striking and memorable campaigns for clients in various industries.
3. Graphic Design Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate symbolic representations and visual storytelling techniques in graphic design projects to deliver impactful and effective communication solutions.