Many people have remade the game 'Doom' over the years, but none have remade it quite in the style of InstaDoom. This is the first social media-inspired first-person shooter ever created. That being said, you don't exactly trade guns for smartphones and aliens for plates of food. However, Instagram's filters do play a big part, as does the art of the selfie.
You can play InstaDoom using "no less than 37 real Instagram filters." The one gameplay change comes in the form of the selfie stick, which lets you take photos of yourself shooting up aliens whenever you want. InstaDoom succeeds as both a parody of Instagram and as a remake of the landmark 1993 video game. Best of all, it's available as a free download.
InstaDoom Lets You Take Selfies While Shooting Aliens
1. Social Media-inspired Games - Opportunity to create more games that incorporate elements of popular social media platforms.
2. Remakes with a Twist - Opportunity to recreate classic games with a unique and unexpected theme.
3. Interactive Selfie Experiences - Opportunity to develop interactive experiences that allow users to incorporate their own selfies into the gameplay.
1. Gaming - Opportunity for game developers to explore new game concepts and incorporate social media elements.
2. Technology - Opportunity to innovate and integrate social media platforms and features into various technologies.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity to create interactive experiences and immersive entertainment content that leverages popular social media trends.