Cult label Frame Denim has joined forces with famous Dutch photographers Inez & Vinoodh to collaborate on a capsule collection. Starring the stunning -- and topless -- Freja Beha Erichsen and Parlor Mob rock band member Paul Ritchie, the sultry ads showcase the talented Inez & Vinoodh designs and their first foray into denim.
"They are great friends of ours and we admire their artistic eye as photographers but we believe they have a talent that transcends media," say Frame founders Jens Grede and Erik Torstensson.
The duo -- their full names are Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinnodh Matadin -- are a married couple and are known for their work with Vogue Paris, V Magazine and other fashion publications.
"They had an idea of denim which absolutely intrigued us and we became excited to explore that idea and make it reality," say Grede and Torstensson.
Freja Beha Stars in the Inez & Vinoodh Capsule Collection for Frame Denim
1. Capsule Collection Collaborations - Opportunity for fashion brands to team up with renowned photographers and create unique limited-edition collections.
2. Sultry Fashion Campaigns - Chance for brands to showcase their collections through provocative and alluring advertising campaigns.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Potential for brands to collaborate with well-known personalities to enhance the visibility and desirability of their products.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage collaborations and sultry campaigns to attract attention and boost sales.
2. Photography - Photographers can expand their creative horizons by partnering with fashion brands and exploring new design concepts.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can tap into the trend of celebrity endorsements to create impactful and attention-grabbing campaigns for brands.