Soylent, which made a name for itself with its innovative meal replacement products, is now introducing 'Soylent Bridge' as its first-ever "in-between meal" that delivers the nutrition and satiety to tide people over until their next meal.
As defined by Soylent, an in-between meal is "It’s what you reach for when you’re facing a snack trap (that space between meals brimming with empty calories, tasteless foods, and unfulfilling snacks)." With just 180 calories, Soylent Bridge shares 15 grams of plant-based protein and a satisfying chocolate flavor that serves as a better-for-you alternative to junk food that still tastes indulgent.
In comparison to other products from Soylent, the nut-free and vegan-friendly Soylent Bridge drink has fewer calories, is loaded with 36 essential nutrients and requires fewer resources to produce, as it does not rely on animal-derived protein.
'Soylent Bridge' is a First-of-Its-Kind In-Between Meal from Soylent
1. In-between Meal Products - The introduction of 'Soylent Bridge' by Soylent highlights the trend of convenient and nutritious in-between meal options.
2. Plant-based Protein - Soylent Bridge's use of 15 grams of plant-based protein signifies the growing trend towards plant-based alternatives in the food and beverage industry.
3. Resource-efficient Production - Soylent Bridge's production process, which requires fewer resources and does not rely on animal-derived protein, demonstrates the trend of environmentally conscious and sustainable manufacturing methods.
1. Meal Replacement Products - The introduction of 'Soylent Bridge' by Soylent presents opportunities for companies in the meal replacement product industry to develop innovative and convenient in-between meal options.
2. Plant-based Food and Beverage - The use of plant-based protein in 'Soylent Bridge' opens possibilities for companies in the plant-based food and beverage industry to create more nutritious and sustainable alternatives.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Soylent Bridge's resource-efficient production process sets a precedent for the food and beverage industry to explore and adopt more sustainable manufacturing practices.