A rather imaginative lighting installation has debuted at Canadian design studio Lambert & Fils' Montreal-based gallery. Completed in collaboration with Swiss designer Adrien Rovero, the exhibit explores topics of carefree childhood bliss, "time spent in nature," and "boy scouts." All of this is communicated in the whimsical, and highly imaginative lighting design. The exhibit has been dubbed 'Feu de Camp.'
Long cords are dispensed from the ceiling. They reach the floor and allow room for the "lightning elements [to] stand upright." Lambert & Fils and Adrien Rovero arrange the display so that it evokes night time at campsites where the children and their supervisors will sit around the fire.
For the construction of the lightning designs, the collaborators used rather simple materials — "elastics and basic forms such as tubes," and a somewhat diverse color palette.
Lambert & Fils & Adrien Rovero Team Up for a Whimsical Exhibit
1. Childhood Nostalgia Lighting - Opportunity for companies to create lighting installations that evoke nostalgia and capture the carefree spirit of childhood.
2. Nature-inspired Lighting Designs - Innovative lighting solutions that bring elements of nature indoors and create unique visual experiences.
3. Creative Use of Materials - Potential for businesses to explore unconventional materials in lighting installations, pushing the boundaries of design and creativity.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for interior design companies to incorporate imaginative lighting installations that enhance the ambiance and mood of spaces.
2. Event Planning - Opportunity for event planners to utilize whimsical lighting designs to create enchanting and memorable experiences for attendees.
3. Art Installations - Innovative possibilities in the field of art installations by integrating imaginative lighting designs that evoke emotions and captivate audiences.