You've probably been at (or thrown) a party where a lamp is destroyed, a table surface heavily scratched or a door pulled off its hinges, but if you get an IKEA Party Proof Kitchen, none of these "accidents" will happen again -- at least for 25 years, according to IKEA's guarantee.
Promoted through an interactive platform developed by Mother agency, the IKEA Party Proof Kitchen aims to show customers just how tough IKEA kitchens really are. You just point and drag the IKEA character around the kitchen scene to see the different ways IKEA tests its products for durability. For instance, the site reveals that, during testing, it fills its kitchen drawers with 8.2 kg of weight and opens and shuts the drawers a total of 200,000 times to ensure the drawers will close smoothly and softly.
So if you're in the market for a new kitchen -- or you're known for throwing killer parties -- visit IKEA's interactive platform to see just how indestructible your kitchen could be.
IKEA Party Proof Kitchen Offers Interactive Buying Experience
1. Indestructible Furniture - The trend towards furniture that is durable enough to withstand parties and other stressors can inspire innovations in materials and design.
2. Interactive Buying Experience - The trend towards interacting with products remotely through engaging platforms like IKEA's Party Proof Kitchen can inspire new ways of online shopping and product demonstrations.
3. Product Durability Guarantees - The trend towards providing long-term guarantees on the durability of products like IKEA's 25-year guarantee for their Party Proof Kitchen can inspire new ways of thinking about sustainable product design.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can take advantage of the trend towards indestructible furniture by investing in new materials and designs that prioritize durability.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can take advantage of the trend towards interactive buying experiences by developing engaging product demonstrations that encourage online sales.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can take advantage of the trend towards product durability guarantees by promoting the long-term benefits of designing products that will last.