IKEA Australia teamed up with creators from different industries to create IKEA Mindsets to encourage moments of mindfulness. The limited-edition miniature flatpack sets quickly sold out, which makes sense during a time when people are spending more time at home and exploring meditation, screen-free activities and other opportunities for introspection.
The limited-edition IKEA Mindsets includes a DIY xylophone created by Yellow Wiggle Emma Watkins and artwork by street artist Fintan Magee, as well as a pet puzzle, a bird box, a set of coasters that doubles as a jigsaw puzzle. To accompany each item, the collaborators curated a Spotify playlist of their own that can be enjoyed while mindfully putting together the simple flatpack designs.
Image Credit: IKEA Australia
The Limited-Edition IKEA Mindsets Encourage Introspective Moments
1. Limited-edition Mindfulness Products - Creating limited-edition products that promote mindfulness can tap into the growing interest in introspective activities and offer a unique selling proposition.
2. Collaborative Creations - Collaborating with creators from different industries to develop unique products can attract attention and create buzz around a brand.
3. Multifunctional Designs - Designing products with multiple functions or purposes, such as coasters that double as a jigsaw puzzle, can provide added value and appeal to consumers.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can leverage the trend of limited-edition mindfulness products to offer unique and engaging items to consumers.
2. Art - Artists and street artists can collaborate with brands to create exclusive designs that combine artistic expression with mindfulness concepts.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry, such as musicians or content creators, can explore partnerships with brands to develop curated playlists or soundtracks that enhance the mindful experience of products.