Depending on the amount of sugar that is added, an iced tea recipe can turn out to be either extremely healthy or very bad for you. In the case of this recipe from Hello Natural, the formula is extremely beneficial for good health, thanks to superfood ingredients like honey, green tea and chia seeds.
This iced tea recipe is loaded with fiber, calcium, antioxidants and hydrating properties to keep skin feeling and looking fresh and youthful. In place of sugar, the use of honey as a sweetener brings a novel twist to the classic iced tea.
As well as being able to drink this iced tea mix, Hello Natural's inside and out remedy also means that it can also be used as a face mask for results that are just as beneficial.
Hello Natural's Chia-Infused Iced Tea Recipe is Sweetened with Honey
1. Health-conscious Beverage Recipes - Explore innovative recipes that prioritize health through the use of superfood ingredients like honey, green tea, and chia seeds.
2. Alternative Sweeteners - Discover disruptive opportunities to replace traditional sugar with natural sweeteners like honey in beverage recipes.
3. Multi-purpose Products - Uncover innovative products that provide benefits both internally and externally, such as an iced tea mix that can be used as a face mask.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry has the potential to tap into the growing demand for healthier drink options with recipes that incorporate superfood ingredients.
2. Sweetener - The sweetener industry can explore the market space of alternative sweeteners like honey that cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Skincare - The skincare industry can develop products that leverage the benefits of superfood ingredients, offering multi-purpose solutions like an iced tea mix that doubles as a face mask.