The Human Billboard, Billy Gibby is an amateur boxer that has gotten all sorts of advertisements inked all over his body.
He began to sell areas of his body for ads, as a way to earn quick money for a expensive surgery for a childhood friend of his. By getting tattoos of ads he was able earn the money and save his friend.
Currently, he's looking to break the Guinness Record for transforming his body into an ad space and he still has room for more! Check out his website for more information.
Photo Credits: cakeheadlovesevil.wordpress, bizarremag
Place an Ad on the Human Billboard Billy Gibby
1. Advertising-as-body-art - Developing a platform for advertisers to sponsor unique and artistic tattoos on willing volunteers.
2. Extreme Marketing - Creating avenues where companies or individuals can leverage the attention-grabbing and emotional aspects of extreme marketing tactics.
3. Sponsor-driven Fundraising - Providing opportunities for individuals to raise funds for personal challenges or social causes by tattooing sponsors' logos on their body.
1. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can leverage this trend to create unconventional marketing campaigns that garner high publicity.
2. Tattoo & Body Art - Tattoo studios and body art shops can collaborate with companies by designing and executing sponsored tattoos for interested volunteers.
3. Fundraising & Philanthropy - Non-profit organizations and other social impact-oriented groups can explore this innovative fundraising model to create a compelling call-to-action for their causes.