What kind of looks like a MacBook Pro but runs Android and includes a touchscreen, webcam and SD slot? The answer is new the HP Compaq Airlife 100 laptop. It seems that PC companies are finally catching up to Apple in terms of design and adding something extra to lure back consumers.
The HP Compaq Airlife 100 laptop is a 10.1 inch compacts smartbook that will supposedly last for 12 hours between charges. This laptop boasts 16GB SSD, Wi-Fi, a 3G connection and 10-day standby time. Snappy computers like the Airlife 100 may soon have people wondering why they ever shelled out for an Apple.
The HP Compaq Airlife 100 Laptop is Pretty Awesome
1. Smartbook Revolution - PC companies are starting to catch up to Apple in terms of design and is adding extra features to lure back consumers. This presents an opportunity for manufactures to create more efficient and portable laptops for the consumers.
2. Extended Battery Life - The HP Compaq Airlife 100 laptop boasts of a battery life that can last up to 12 hours between charges. This presents an opportunity to develop powerful and energy-efficient batteries that can last longer for other electronic devices.
3. Multi-functional Computers - The HP Compaq Airlife 100 has a touchscreen, webcam, and SD slot. This presents an opportunity to integrate more functions into computers and laptops to make them more efficient and versatile in their use.
1. Personal Computing - The smartbook revolution and the extended battery life trend provide opportunities for the personal computing industry to innovate and create more efficient and better-performing laptops for consumers.
2. Electronic Hardware Manufacturing - The trend of creating multi-functional computers presents an opportunity for electronic hardware manufacturers to integrate more functions and features into their products and create a competitive edge in the market.
3. Battery Technology - The extended battery life trend presents an opportunity for battery technology companies to innovate and create more powerful and energy-efficient batteries that can be utilized in various electronic devices.