ThinkSplendid.com's How Millennials Eat infographic explores the food and food spending habits of the millennial generation. Many marketers are realizing the difference in the general spending habits of this generation and of their online habits, so harnessing such information is becoming essential to anyone in advertising trying to reach them.
The How Millennials Eat infographic details all aspects of the groups tendencies when it comes to food, like that 68% will ask friends before choosing new restaurant, and that millennials tend to eat four small meals a day at non-traditional times. ThinkSplendid.com also presents data around the DIY foodie craze, which sees young people spending more on premium ingredients and starting supper clubs. The top ten brands trusted by millennials include Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Ben & Jerry's.
The How Millennials Eat Infographic Tracks Cuisine Choices
1. Millennial Food Habits - Exploring the unique food choices and spending habits of the millennial generation.
2. Online Marketing to Millennials - Understanding the online habits of millennials in order to effectively reach them through advertising.
3. DIY Foodie Craze - The growing trend of young people spending more on premium ingredients and participating in supper clubs.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to create innovative products and marketing strategies that cater to the unique food preferences and spending behaviors of millennials.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity to develop targeted online marketing campaigns that effectively engage millennials based on their specific online habits and preferences.
3. Gourmet Food and Dining - Opportunity to tap into the growing DIY foodie craze by offering premium ingredients, hosting supper clubs, and catering to millennials' desire for unique dining experiences.