I love staying in hotels, but the majority of them look more or less the same - Hotel Not Hotel in Amsterdam breaks the mould by offering a new and unique experience for travellers by offering one-of-a-kind rooms and modern yet cozy decor.
Designed by Collaboration-O, Arno Coenen and IRIS, the hotel reflects the city its in, with a laid-back eclectic feel that is both welcoming and adventurous all at the same time. Each room in the hotel is different to cater to all tastes; some guests will prefer a more minimalist design while others will opt for a space decked out in blue and orange wallpaper. Rather than feeling like a foreign place you go back to at the end of the day, Hotel Not Hotel will feel like a home away from home.
Amsterdam's 'Hotel Not Hotel' Features Unique Rooms for Travelers
1. Cozy Eclectic Hotels - The rise of unique and personalized hotel experiences, customized to fit specific tastes and preferences.
2. Boutique Hospitality - The concept of offering unique accommodation experiences that are more reflective of the local culture as opposed to standardized chain hotels.
3. Interior Design Personalization - An increased focus on creating personalized living spaces through eclectic and unique interior design for both consumers and hospitality establishments.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry is being disrupted by the rise of boutique hotels and establishments that offer personalized, unique customer experiences.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry is being disrupted by a demand for personalized design choices that allow for unique expression, particularly in the hospitality sector.
3. Tourism - Tourism is being impacted by the rising demand for one-of-a-kind travel experiences that cater to individual preferences and tastes.