The Chiswick-based distiller called 'Sipsmith' is set to open a pop-up bar that will serve hot gin cocktails during the cold winter months. This unique pop-up bar will be located in the Ham Yard Hotel in Soho and will be appropriately titled 'Swan on a Hot Gin Roof.'
The entire menu will offer historically rich cocktails that incorporate some variation of warm gin. One featured menu item will be 'The Smoking Bishop,' which is a warm punch recipe first seen in Charles Dickens’ 'A Christmas Carol.' Additional cocktails include 'Soho Gin Broth, Steaming Gin Juleps and hot G&T' -- gin and tonics.
This pop-up bar is set to open on January 26th and will remain open until February 14th, 2016. For guests who need a little more than a heated drink, the bar is said to be offering warm blankets as well.
This Pop-Up Bar is Serving Warm Gin Beverages to Combat the Cold Winter
1. Hot Gin Cocktails - Opportunity for distilleries to create innovative hot gin cocktails that provide a unique twist on traditional gin drinks.
2. Pop-up Bars - Potential for businesses to create temporary pop-up bars that offer specialty drinks for a limited time to drive customer excitement and engagement.
3. Historically Inspired Cocktails - Chance for mixologists to create cocktails that draw inspiration from historical recipes, adding an educational and nostalgic element to the drinking experience.
1. Distillery - Distilleries could capitalize on the demand for hot gin cocktails by creating unique and flavorful recipes that cater to the winter season.
2. Hospitality - Hot gin cocktail pop-up bars can offer hotels, restaurants, and event spaces an opportunity to attract customers with limited-time offerings and create a memorable experience.
3. Beverage - Innovative hot gin cocktails can open up new market segments for the beverage industry and provide an alternative option for consumers seeking warm alcoholic drinks during the winter months.