Green space is hard to come by in big cities, and who better to rectify that than a company coming out of one of the biggest cities, Hokkaido Sanyu Corp. from Tokyo?
The company has created River Re Wall, a wall garden made primarily of moss. The panels also have an irrigation system which ensures the panels stay green. The irrigation system also creates the faint sound of water, which adds to the outdoor feeling of the installation.
Priced between $7,000 and $26,000, the panels create a garden atmosphere for those without outdoor space or without a green thumb.
Hokkaido Sanyu Corp Creates The River Re Wall Made of Moss
1. Vertical Garden Decor - Companies can innovate in decorations by creating affordable, wall mounted garden installations for residential and commercial spaces.
2. Smart Green Walls - Innovation opportunities lie in creating more efficient irrigation systems and automating green walls for maximum sustainability with less human intervention.
3. Eco-friendly Interior Design - Interior designers can integrate eco-friendly materials like moss and other low-maintenance plants into their designs to promote environmental sustainability.
1. Interior Design - Interior design businesses can leverage eco-friendly trends to create unique and sustainable living spaces for clients.
2. Green Architecture - Architects can incorporate vertical garden decor into buildings to improve indoor air quality and provide green space without increasing a building's footprint.
3. Urban Landscaping - Landscapers can use smart irrigation systems and low-maintenance plants like moss in urban landscapes to create sustainable green environments for people living in cities.