This is most certainly not the images of Moscow that we are used to.
This is the new generation of skyscrapers in Moscow's International Business Centre. No spires or domes. The City Of Capitals design has two multi-purpose towers: Moscow and St Petersburg, named after Russia's two capital cities. They are 284 metres and 242 metres high respectively.
Apparently, luxury is theme in this project with importance set on the wellbeing of workers, residents and tourists. They will enjoy restaurants, cafes, movie theatres, a 25 metre swimming pool with panoramic views of the Moskva River, as well as spa and beauty facilities and high tech gym equipment.
Are you sure this is in Russsia? The project is designed by American architectural firm NBBJ. American capitalism rules after all.
Moscow's City Of Capitals
1. Luxury High Rises - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop luxury high-rise buildings with integrated wellness and entertainment facilities to cater to the needs and preferences of workers, residents, and tourists.
2. International Business Centre - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a global business hub with state-of-the-art infrastructure and amenities for multinational corporations and entrepreneurs.
3. Architectural Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative and sustainable architectural designs to create iconic and visually appealing structures that redefine skylines.
1. Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the real estate industry by constructing luxury high-rise properties that prioritize wellness and entertainment.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transform the hospitality sector by integrating spa and beauty facilities, high-tech gyms, and other luxury amenities into hotels and resorts.
3. Architecture and Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize architectural design and construction practices by leveraging technology and sustainability principles to create modern and visually stunning structures.