Hidden Valley's online Ranch Shop is the place to find everything from branded letterman jackets and lounge sets to the brand-new Hidden Valley Home Collection. For ranch enthusiasts of all levels, there are blankets and pillows, as well as products like patterned wallpaper and a $10,000 couch that demand a higher level of commitment to the brand.
This new home decor collection was made possible in partnership with interior designer Dani Dazey so that every part of the home can be splashed with ranch-inspired charm. The products from the maximalist designer are bold and vibrant in their all-over prints and colors, and they play with motifs like bottle shapes and familiar brand colors.
Available only for a limited time, the products of the Hidden Valley Home Collection promises to make memorable gifts this holiday season.
The Hidden Valley Home Collection Includes Blankets & Wallpaper
1. Maximalist Home Decor - There's potential to disrupt the traditional minimalist home decor market with bold and vibrant maximalist designs.
2. Branded Home Decor - Opportunities exist for companies to partner with designers and create branded home decor collections.
3. Limited Time/home Decor as Gift - There's potential to capitalize on the gifting market by releasing limited-time home decor collections.
1. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can benefit from offering bold and colorful maximalist designs to attract a new customer base.
2. Brand Partnerships - Companies can collaborate with designers to create branded home decor collections which give brands more ways to engage with customers beyond just their core products.
3. Gift & Specialty Retail Industry - By offering time-limited home decor collections and positioning them as gifts, companies can tap into the lucrative holiday gifting market.