The Henley Street Home by Jackson Clements Burrows has a rolling spherical look that was inspired by the otherworldly. The homeowners jokingly requested a planetarium as an inclusion in the home and this served as motivation for the entire architectural structure of the building. The result is nothing short of spectacular.
The house is filled with curved hallways and features a spherical form for the center structure of the building. The house is wrapped with cedar boards and therefore has an overall natural look. The Henley Street Home by Jackson Clements Burrows blends genuinely into the surrounding tree-covered landscape, allowing it to appear unobtrusive and elegant.
The Henley Street Home by Jackson Clements Burrows has a Cyclical Look
1. Curved Architecture - Exploiting innovative curved architectural designs can create visually stunning and harmonious structures.
2. Sustainability - Integrating natural materials and blending structures with the environment can result in environmentally friendly and aesthetically pleasing homes.
3. Customized Requests - Embracing unique client requests as design inspiration can lead to creative and unexpected architectural solutions.
1. Architecture - Architects can explore innovative ways to incorporate curved designs, sustainable practices, and personalized features into their projects.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can align their choices with curved architectural structures to create a seamless and visually engaging living space.
3. Sustainable Construction - The use of natural and eco-friendly materials to construct buildings can lead to greener and more sustainable construction practices.