The Heinz Kranch Sauce is the fourth installment in the lineup of hybrid condiments from the brand that will offer consumers a different way to enjoy two classic varieties.
The sauce is a mixture of ranch dressing, ketchup and a specialty blend of spices that is sure to become a favorite amongst consumers seeking a new creamy condiment for use on burgers, sandwiches and beyond. The sauce comes packaged in a squeezable 19 ounce bottle and will retail at a cost of $3.49, and addresses the increasing number of mashup products coming to the market as foodie consumers crave new varieties.
The Heinz Kranch Sauce will be available through April 2019 for purchase at brick-and-mortar retailers and online to make it a limited-edition offering.
Image Credit: Heinz
The Heinz Kranch Sauce is the Fourth Mashup Condiment from the Brand
1. Hybrid Condiments - Opportunity to create new, innovative hybrid condiments to meet the ever-changing cravings of foodie consumers.
2. Mashup Products - Opportunity to create fusion condiments by combining two or more classic varieties.
3. Limited-edition Offerings - Opportunity to create a sense of excitement and urgency among consumers through time-limited availability of products like the Heinz Kranch Sauce.
1. Condiment Industry - Opportunity to capitalize on consumer demand and create new condiment products that offer unique flavor combinations.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity to create new food and drink products by fusing classic flavors, in response to the growing foodie consumer base.
3. Retail Industry - Opportunity to adopt an omni-channel approach by selling blended condiments such as the Heinz Kranch Sauce both in brick-and-mortar stores and online.