Showing up to a party in the same dress as someone else can be a fashion faux pas for both wearers and the Harvey Nichols Christmas 2012 commercial exaggerates what could happen if super powers became involved.
The commercial takes place at a festive holiday get-together, but soon turns grim when two of the guests spot each other only to discover that they've both worn the same outfit. Furious, one girl shoots lasers from her enraged eyes to destroy the other one, but is retaliated against by her opponent who fires right back. The hilarious viral advertisement continues on with both girls battling for the chance to be the sole survivor and to wear their dress with pride. However, when one finally defeats the other, another guest wearing the same dress steps in to settle the score.
The Harvey Nichols Christmas Commercial Features Laser-Shooting Models
1. Super Power Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a clothing line that incorporates superpower elements for a unique and attention-grabbing fashion experience.
2. Viral Holiday Advertisements - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create memorable and shareable holiday commercials that captivate audiences and generate buzz for brands.
3. Personalized Party Outfits - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize advanced technology to offer personalized party outfits that ensure each wearer stands out and avoids fashion mishaps.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate technology and unique design concepts to revolutionize the fashion industry and redefine traditional apparel.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace creativity and humor to craft unconventional holiday advertisements that engage viewers and drive brand awareness.
3. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement augmented reality or virtual reality technology in fashion retail to offer immersive shopping experiences and personalized recommendations.