The Haribo Goldbears Summer Edition gummy bears are being launched by the brand to offer consumers a sweet treat that is perfect for enjoying as the temperature begins to heat up.
The candy features six flavors in all including peach, passionfruit, cherry, lime, mango and watermelon, which are orange, purple, red, green, yellow and pink colored, respectively. The limited-edition sweets are only available now until the end of summer at select retailers.
COO of Haribo of America Rick LaBerge spoke on the new Haribo Goldbears Summer Edition gummy bears saying, "Haribo is constantly listening to our consumers, and we know they love our gummies from our iconic Goldbears to Starmix to Twin Snakes, so we’re thrilled to bring them a new exciting experience. We’re all looking forward to some celebration, and Summer Edition Goldbears inspire that playful, fun feeling that’s perfect for the season.”
Haribo Goldbears Summer Edition Have New Summer Flavors and Colors
1. Summer Gummy Candies - New summer flavors and colors of gummy candies are a potential market disruptor that could expand the gummy candy market.
2. Limited-edition Candy Runs - Running limited-edition candy flavors during specific times of the year is an opportunity to encourage sales increases and draw loyal customers.
3. Customer-oriented Product Development - Haribo's success in consistently creating customer-pleasing gummies indicates that using customer feedback to guide product development can be a winning strategy.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can benefit from introducing seasonal lines and using customer feedback to inform product development.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can benefit from exclusively carrying new and limited-edition products in-store, as it can help drive sales and interest in the market.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - Creating innovative products can have widespread effects in the food and beverage industry, as it can help companies stay ahead of the competition.