Seth & Riley's Garage is a new brand of hard lemonade that's calling itself "genius" in a series of ads, playing off the idea that great startups like Apple have come out of a garage.
In the 'Kind of Genius Slow Motion. Kind of,' a man sits out front of his garage, watching as a girl lemon runs towards a boy dressed as a bottle of alcohol in slow motion. Although the pairing is pretty perfect, it's made even more so with ice, which is chucked at the couple. From there, things start to go downhill and the ad is definitely worth a watch for the twist at the end.
Other "genius, kind of" videos promoting the hard lemonade include the 'Kind of Genius Way to Fly' and 'Kind of Genius Way to Travel,' which are equally as funny.
Seth & Riley's Garage Hard Lemonade Brands Itself as 'Genius, Kind Of'
1. Genius Advertising - Taking inspiration from successful startups promoting your brand in a creative way
2. Slow Motion Video Marketing - Creating humorous and entertaining ads, capturing the attention of the audience through slow-motion technology
3. Hard Lemonade - Creating unique alcoholic beverage options with flavors that stand out in the market
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Innovating unique and fun flavors for alcoholic beverages can differentiate a brand in a competitive market
2. Advertising and Marketing - Using clever advertising techniques and humor to stand out in a crowded advertising space
3. Film and Video Production - Incorporating slow-motion technology into video ads and creative content to capture and maintain viewer attention