Kenra Professional recently launched a new anti-aging haircare collection that is powered by snail essence, an ingredient that can most often be found in skincare products. The Platinum Snail Collection includes a shampoo and a conditioner that promise to address issues that arise with aging when it comes to the hair, such as it becoming dull, porous and prone to breaking. As such, the restorative haircare collection brands itself as "youth prolonging."
The three-piece collection from Kenra also includes a corrective leave-in Snail CC Creme, which includes a high concentration of proteins to prevent signs of aging hair such as thinning, dryness, frizziness and more.
Beyond anti-aging face creams, consumers are seeking out highly specialized preservative products like eyeshadow palettes, makeup removers and more to target specific areas of concern.
Kenra's Platinum Snail Collection Promises to Prolong Youthfulness
1. Anti-aging Haircare - Brands can explore the use of specialized ingredients such as snail essence to create anti-aging haircare products that address issues with aging hair.
2. Youth-prolonging Haircare - There's an opportunity for brands to focus on youth-prolonging haircare collections for a growing market segment concerned with signs of aging in their hair.
3. Specialized Preservative Products - Consumers are seeking out specialized preservative products to target specific areas of concern beyond anti-aging face creams, including haircare and makeup products.
1. Haircare - The haircare industry can explore new opportunities for anti-aging and youth-prolonging haircare collections using specialized ingredients and innovative formulations.
2. Skincare - Skincare industry players could extend their product portfolios to include haircare products that use ingredients like snail essence to target anti-aging concerns in hair.
3. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies have a new opportunity to develop specialized preservative products that target concerns beyond face creams, such as makeup removers and haircare products.