The Cupcakes and Cashmere Guide to L.A.: Favorite Eats post provides a look at the many restaurants that author Emily Schuman has come to frequent and love.
In addition to offering critical insight into Schuman's preferred picks, info that will be coveted by her multitude of fans, she has also divided up the guide regionally. Present in the entry are posts regarding L.A.'s west, central, and eastern divisions, offering up delectable suggestions for wherever one may be located within the city. And while all of her top restaurants aren't included in the series, she has chosen her 12 ultimate recommendations with a variety of tastes and flavors to take form, inclusive of Mexican tacos, sweet caffeinated drinks and small sandwiches.
The Cupcakes and Cashmere Guide to L.A.: Favorite Eats is Divided
1. Regionalized Restaurant Guides - Dividing restaurant recommendations by region helps visitors and locals alike discover new and exciting dining options in their area.
2. Authoritative Restaurant Recommenders - Influential bloggers and celebrities can create buzz and drive traffic to restaurants by sharing their favorite spots with their large followings.
3. Curated Restaurant Recommendations - By carefully selecting a limited number of top recommendations that appeal to a range of tastes, bloggers and experts can help diners make informed choices and streamline the decision-making process.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants can benefit from partnering with bloggers and influencers to promote their business and reach new audiences.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Regionalized restaurant guides can enhance the travel experience for tourists and help attract repeat visitors to a destination.
3. Media and Publishing - Publishers and bloggers can create robust content that engages with readers and drives traffic to their websites by offering authoritative and curated restaurant recommendations.