Iconic Italian fashion label Gucci recently introduced its latest Gucci Décor 2018 collection. It encapsulates the high-quality craftsmanship and artisanal skill that is correlated to Italian makers. The range is designed by Alessandro Michele and features a selection of homeware products adorned in the fashion label's motifs and design aesthetics along with a historic touch of Italian artisanal art skills.
The print designs on the pieces draw inspiration from the luxury house's apparel collections and the designs are seen on pieces including metal tables, trays and chairs. Some of these designs include the label's iconic "GG" pattern in jacquard, as well as motifs of bees and stars. Artist Alex Merry is the main illustrator behind the Gucci Décor 2018 campaign, perfectly capturing the bizarre world of Gucci. The collection is available for purchase online and at Gucci retail locations. Additionally, the new pieces can be explored through augmented reality through the Gucci app on mobile.
Photo Credits: designboom, gucci
Gucci Presented a Gucci Décor 2018 Collection by Alessandro Michele
1. Artisanal Homeware - The trend of creating artisanal homeware using high-quality craftsmanship and traditional techniques presents an opportunity to disrupt the home decor industry.
2. Luxury Print Designs - The trend of incorporating luxury print designs from fashion apparel collections into homeware products offers an opportunity for innovation in the home decor industry.
3. Augmented Reality Retail - The trend of using augmented reality to showcase and sell homeware products offers an opportunity for disruption in the retail industry.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional manufacturing methods by incorporating artisanal craftsmanship and luxury print designs into homeware products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to expand into the homeware market by developing and selling luxury homeware products featuring their brand's unique designs.
3. Retail - The retail industry has an opportunity to enhance customers' shopping experiences by incorporating augmented reality technology to showcase and sell homeware products.