The idea of weddings continues to drastically change with the introduction of POPBliss, a group wedding event to be held in New York City between March 30 and 31. It's a pop-up that will see up to 10 couple married together, free of hassle and full of love.
A concept created by R. Kristi Modern Hospitality, this group wedding pop-up will not only include a bridal brunch and live stream of the wedding, but also a full wedding reception and perks like hotel accommodations and a welcome party. The best part? Each celebration will only cost $5000. To keep everything as spontaneous and whimsical as possible, the location is kept secret. If this takes off, the face of weddings will be even more unique than ever.
POPBliss Takes the Pressure Out of Planning a Wedding for New Yorkers
1. Group Wedding Pop-ups - The rise of group wedding pop-ups presents an opportunity for wedding planners to offer affordable and unique wedding experiences.
2. Spontaneous Weddings - The concept of spontaneous weddings allows for more unique and adventurous wedding experiences, creating opportunities for travel agencies and destination wedding planners.
3. Alternative Wedding Formats - The introduction of alternative wedding formats like group ceremonies opens up possibilities for event venues to cater to larger wedding celebrations and offer customized packages.
1. Wedding Planning - The rise of group wedding pop-ups in the wedding industry creates opportunities for wedding planners to tap into a new market segment and offer unique wedding experiences.
2. Travel and Hospitality - The trend of spontaneous weddings provides an opportunity for travel agencies and hotels to tailor packages and services specifically for couples looking for adventurous wedding experiences.
3. Event Management - The emergence of alternative wedding formats like group ceremonies presents an opportunity for event venues and event planners to attract larger wedding celebrations and offer personalized packages.