The Greg Lotus Haute Living September 2011 editorial shows the true value of an accomplished photographer in a high-fashion shoot. The Greg Lotus Haute Living September 2011 editorial stars model Jessica B and shows her exploring her body in a series of sensual outfits from major fashion designers like Michael Kors, Christian Dior, and Zac Posen.
Many of the shots in the editorial were captured in monochrome, and that gives them an extra touch of class. Jessica B does a great job of remaining stoic in many shots, exuding a strong and confident sex appeal without pandering to the camera.
My favorite capture in the collection features Jessica B in a black sports bra and long black pants walking triumphantly across an empty room. The snap is taken from a distance and is well-lit, showing off Jessica B's curvaceous frame.
The Greg Lotus Haute Living Sept 2011 issue is on newsstands now.
Implications - One of the most effective forms of marketing is advertising that appeals to a consumer's sexual desires. By overtly marketing in a sexual manner, the company shows a willingness to buck convention in favor of originality and edge.
The Greg Lotus Haute Living September 2011 Editorial is Eerie
1. Monochrome Fashion Photography - A trend for fashion photographers to experiment more with monochrome shots, creating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in image editing software and styling techniques.
2. Confident Sex Appeal - A trend towards portraying confident sex appeal in high-fashion shoots, creating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the way models are scouted, trained, and styled.
3. Overt Sexual Marketing - A trend for companies to market in an overtly sexual manner to attract consumers, creating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the way companies approach marketing campaigns and consumers' attitudes towards them.
1. Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for companies producing image editing software to create new features and tools geared towards enhancing the visual impact and quality of monochrome fashion photography.
2. Modeling - Modeling agencies and fashion industry professionals have an opportunity to develop new approaches to scouting, training and styling models who exude confident sex appeal in high-fashion shoots.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies have an opportunity to create new strategies for companies looking to employ overt sexual marketing, while also shifting the public's attitude towards sexualized advertising.