The LOEWE Pre-Fall 2022 range was recently unveiled in a campaign shot by German fashion photographer Juergen Teller. The Spanish luxury fashion house taps the iconic Welsh actor Anthony Hopkins, model Kaia Gerber, Japanese Paralympic athlete Maya Nakanishi, American sculptor Lynda Benglis, and Saudi Arabian musician Alewya.
This adds a worldly inspiration to the creative capsule as the globe was the setting of the new editorial, taking place in different cities. To capture the playful theme of the range, the case wore the seasonal looks in unique lifestyle settings including a bubble bathtub, a beauty salon, a gym, a pool, an art studio, and much more. Some of the items showcased include colorful knitwear, sculptural tops, coats, and much more.
Image Credit: Juergen Teller, Loewe
The Latest LOEWE Pre-Fall 2022 Range is Full of Lively Looks
1. Playful Luxury Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities in incorporating playful themes and elements into luxury fashion lines, appealing to a wider consumer base.
2. Inclusive Branding and Marketing - Brands can consider collaborating with diverse models and individuals to showcase the versatility and inclusivity of their products, attracting a wider audience.
3. Lifestyle Setting Marketing - A potential disruptor in the fashion industry could be marketing products in unique lifestyle settings to better showcase the product’s style and function.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use the innovative trends to create new categories to appeal to wider audiences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - This trend can have a profound impact on the marketing and advertising industry and the way they promote products.
3. Photography and Videography - There could be potential in creating new creative aesthetics and branding in the photography and videography industries to showcase products in unique settings.