Like a trellis, the Green Lamp by Siesta has a lattice framework that allows vines to creep around it. As romantic and old world as it is, the table light also brings a touch of nature into the home--in a unique way, of course. By combining both a light and plant, it becomes a contemporary piece of decor that serves more than one purpose.
Presented during DMY Berlin and Tent London earlier this year, the Green Lamp by Siesta has garnered some much-deserved attention. It might be a simple concept, but it has a huge impact on both aesthetic and lifestyle. Essentially, the 'trellis' portion of the light is made to look like a classic lamp while the base is a soil pot.
The Green Lamp by Siesta Brings a Touch of Nature into the Home
1. Green Light Integration - Combining lighting fixtures with plant features creates a unique and contemporary piece of decor.
2. Natural-inspired Designs - Incorporating elements of nature in home decor provides a sense of tranquility and connection with the environment.
3. Multi-purpose Lighting - Designing lighting fixtures that serve more than one function enhances both aesthetic appeal and practicality.
1. Home Decor - The integration of plant features in home lighting opens up new possibilities for unique and nature-inspired designs.
2. Interior Design - Designers can explore innovative lighting solutions that bring elements of nature into living spaces to create a natural and serene atmosphere.
3. Sustainable Living - The combination of lighting and plant features promotes eco-friendly practices and encourages a deeper connection with nature.