Trying to get some shut eye at the airport is never comfortable, but the introduction of GoPods has the potential to change this forever. Changing the way people sleep at the airport, Helsinki has installed these pods to give weary, tired travelers a nice place to rest their heads.
The pods can be converted from chairs to individual sleeping units, complete with a cover that shuts out the noisy surroundings. The seats are equipped with storage space, as well as additional pillows and blankets for optimum comfort. Helsinki has already been named one of the most sleep-friendly airports in the world, and GoPods will definitely helps keep it at the top. For now, the only other place you'll find these pods is in an Abu Dhabi airport.
Helsinki's GoSleep Pods Offer Travelers a Place to Securely Rest
1. Airport Sleeping Pods - The trend of installing sleeping pods has disrupted the traditional airport experience and presents opportunities for companies to design and manufacture more compact and comfortable pods.
2. Sleep-friendly Airports - The trend of promoting sleep-friendly airports has opened up opportunities for companies to offer sleep-friendly travel merchandise, such as portable pillows and blankets.
3. Personalized Sleeping Spaces - The trend of offering personalized sleeping spaces has disrupted traditional hotels and presents opportunities for companies to offer customized sleeping pods in various settings, such as offices and public transportation systems.
1. Airport Industry - The airport industry can adopt the trend of airport sleeping pods to attract more travelers and increase revenue by offering sleep-friendly services that cater to customers' needs and preferences.
2. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can adopt the trend of personalized sleeping spaces to offer customized sleeping pods for guests, thereby creating a unique selling point and improving customer satisfaction.
3. Travel Industry - The travel industry can adopt the trend of promoting sleep-friendly airports to offer sleep-friendly merchandise and services that cater to travelers' needs and preferences, thereby enhancing the overall travel experience.