Gooey Louie is a hilarious gross-out board game that is sure to reinvent the standard family game night. The game features a "Gooey Louie" head, into which players set up 12 "gooeys" (fake boogers), a "jumping brain" and one die. Based on the roll of the die, players are required to pull out a gooey. If a player pulls out the wrong gooey, Louie will "flip his lid," and his brain will come jumping out of the head figure.
Designed to help cultivate fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in young children, the game is to be played with two or more people, aged four or older.
The Gooey Louie board game is made by Goliath Games, who also produced 'Who Tooted' and 'Doggie Doo,' two other gross-out family games that are sure to have the whole family giggling.
Image Credit: Goliath Games
Gooey Louie is a Gross-Out Board Game Designed for Family Fun
1. Gross-out Board Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create more interactive and engaging gross-out board games for family fun, incorporating new elements and challenges.
2. Fine Motor Skills Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative toys and games that focus on fine motor skills development in young children, incorporating fun and engaging features.
3. Gross-out Family Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design new gross-out family games that push the boundaries of humor and entertainment, catering to a wide age range and appealing to different senses.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create and produce new and innovative toy concepts that combine excitement and gross-out elements, capturing the attention of children and families.
2. Game Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop interactive and immersive board games that offer a unique and exciting gaming experience, expanding the market beyond traditional game nights.
3. Children's Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate and create new forms of children's entertainment that combine laughter, interactive play, and skill development, fostering a sense of joy and growth.