The Goldin Finance 117 is a towering business skyscraper, located in the business district of the Chinese city Tianjin, that is referred to by many people as the "Walking Stick" building due to its shape. Currently still in the process of being constructed, the building is so named because of its 117 floors. The building is designed for mixed use, and its height of 597 meters makes it one of the tallest skyscrapers in the world.
The building's design is distinctive thanks to a diamond-shaped glazed upper area that contains a revolving restaurant, luxury hotel, viewing area and swimming pool. The lower area is reserved for office spaces, while residential and commercial areas are also earmarked for inclusion in the project.
Due to open in 2016, the Goldin Finance 117 is sure to be one of China's biggest architectural features.
The Goldin Finance 117 Tower Resembles a Walking Stick
1. Skyscraper Design - The unique design of the Goldin Finance 117 Tower showcases the potential for innovative and unconventional architecture in the skyscraper industry.
2. Mixed-use Buildings - The Goldin Finance 117 Tower's combination of office, residential, and commercial spaces highlights the trend towards creating versatile and multifunctional buildings.
3. Vertical Entertainment Spaces - The inclusion of a revolving restaurant, luxury hotel, viewing area, and swimming pool in the upper area of the Goldin Finance 117 Tower suggests the growing demand for unique and elevated entertainment experiences.
1. Architecture - The Goldin Finance 117 Tower exemplifies the innovative possibilities in architectural design and construction.
2. Real Estate - The inclusion of mixed-use spaces in the Goldin Finance 117 Tower reflects the demand for flexible and adaptable real estate developments.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - The unique and vertically integrated entertainment spaces in the Goldin Finance 117 Tower could disrupt the hospitality and tourism industry, providing new opportunities for luxurious and elevated experiences.