Cascadian Farm offers a wide range of better-for-you cold cereal products that are made in ancient grain, whole grain and gluten-free cereal varieties. The gluten-free Honey Vanilla Crunch, which made its debut at Natural Products Expo West 2019, is the first new boxed cereal to be introduced by the brand in a few years.
As well as providing 26 grams of whole grains per serving, the gluten-free Honey Vanilla Crunch cereal nourishes with hidden ingredients like sweet potatoes and chickpeas.
Consumers of all ages are seeking out better-for-you versions of their favorite products and many are turning to foods and beverages that are fortified by additional fruits, vegetables and legumes to make the most of the meals, snacks and refreshments they consume on a daily basis.
Cascadian Farm's Cereal is Packed with Sweet Potato & Chickpeas
1. Better-for-you Cereals - Opportunity to develop and market cereal products that are not only gluten-free, but also enriched with additional fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
2. Hidden Ingredient Foods - Opportunity to develop and market foods that are fortified with hidden ingredients like sweet potatoes and chickpeas to cater to consumers seeking healthier and more nutritious options.
3. Ancient Grains Cereals - Opportunity to develop and market cereal products that use ancient grains to appeal to consumers seeking traditional and healthy grain-based options.
1. Cereal Industry - Opportunity to innovate by using alternative grains and adding hidden ingredients to make better-for-you cereals, especially gluten-free options.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunity to cater to consumers who are actively seeking out healthier and more nutritious options in their food and beverage choices.
3. Food Fortification Industry - Opportunity to develop and market food fortified with additional fruits, vegetables, and legumes to satisfy the growing demand for nutrient-dense food products.