Trader Joe's just made it even easier to prepare fresh seafood tacos at home with the launch of its new Gluten Free Breaded Shrimp.
While there are plenty of breaded, frozen shrimp options are the market, most are made with breadcrumbs that contain gluten. To make a gluten-free option, Traer Joe's supplier starts with a combination of coconut flour and tapioca starch. When combined, these ingredients create a light, yet crispy coating that added a delicious element of texture. The fully-cooked and lightly fried shrimp are then frozen so all consumers need to do is warm the shrimp in their oven, pan, or air fryer and dinner is served.
Perfect for everything from tacos to burrito bowls, Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Breaded Shrimp are a dinnertime game changer.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's New Gluten Free Breaded Shrimp is a Great Protein Option
1. Gluten-free Food - Opportunity for developing more gluten-free food options for people with dietary restrictions.
2. Alternative Flours - Opportunity to experiment with alternative flours like coconut flour for innovative and healthy breadings.
3. Convenient Meal Solutions - Opportunity for companies to create more convenient meal solutions like easily-prepared frozen and pre-breaded seafood options.
1. Seafood Industry - Opportunity to develop a wider range of gluten-free and alternative-flour breaded seafood products to cater to health- and eco-conscious consumers.
2. Frozen Food Industry - Opportunity to innovate and offer more frozen food options that cater to people with dietary restrictions like gluten intolerance.
3. Health Food Industry - Opportunity to introduce more healthy and nutritious meal solutions like gluten-free breaded seafood options that are easy to prepare and consume.