If you think there are things about you that will surprise other people, GetYou is a social app that will put this to the test. For instance, if you look like a ballerina but have a soft spot for heavy metal, or have another trait, hobby or favorite that will shock strangers, this is a fun way to see what kind of first impression you're giving off.
People will try to guess your age, your favorite foods, music preferences and job, all from uploaded photos. As well as being a fun way to put your intuition to the test on others, the app also leaves you with a profile that's developed by other people, which is a neat way to see what kind of messages you're giving off, just from the way you present yourself.
GetYou Tests How Well You Think You Know Strangers
1. Social App Gamification - GetYou uses gamification to engage users in guessing personal traits, creating opportunities for other social apps to incorporate game elements.
2. Intuitive Profile Building - GetYou allows users to have their profiles developed by others based on uploaded photos, indicating a trend towards more intuitive and crowd-sourced profile creation.
3. First Impression Testing - GetYou provides a platform for users to test how accurately others perceive their personal traits through uploaded photos, presenting an opportunity for similar apps to explore first impression analysis.
1. Social Networking - The gamification and crowd-sourced profile development aspects of GetYou can disrupt the social networking industry by offering users more engaging and personalized experiences.
2. Market Research - GetYou's ability to gather data on people's first impressions and user-generated profiles offers potential for disruption within the market research industry by providing unique insights into consumer perceptions.
3. Dating and Matchmaking - GetYou's approach of guessing personal traits from photos could be leveraged by dating and matchmaking apps to enhance their matching algorithms and improve user compatibility assessments.