Pizza Hut has established itself as a supporter of eSports communities with its gaming sponsorships for various events and leagues.
Most notably, the pizza conglomerate sponsors 'RTX' -- a three day-long annual gaming and "Internet-culture" event that brings in 60,000 attendees a year. Pizza Hut provides the event with tournament booths and activities. The corporation has also sponsored a series on the gaming network Smasher and has supplied pizza to various eSports.
By providing gaming sponsorships for different events, players and teams, Pizza Hut is able to expand its reach to demographics that could be crucial for sustaining its business model. As the gaming lifestyle tends to also be associated with fast-food eating, Pizza Hut inserts itself perfectly into this market.
Pizza Hut is a Large Donor for Many eSports-Related Events
1. Esports Sponsorships - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing eSports industry by sponsoring events and teams.
2. Gaming Event Sponsorships - Businesses can enhance brand visibility and reach a targeted audience by sponsoring gaming events and providing engaging experiences.
3. Fast Food and Gaming Connection - Opportunity for fast food chains to leverage the association between gaming and fast-food consumption to attract customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore sponsorships in the gaming industry to promote their products and engage with potential customers.
2. Entertainment and Events - Events planning and entertainment companies can capitalize on the growing demand for gaming events by offering sponsorship opportunities and innovative experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help businesses establish partnerships with gaming communities to increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement.