Pizza Hut has teamed up with the metaverse-targeted multimedia artist Rob Shields to launch an exclusive collection of Pizza Hut NFTs. These NFTs will not be auctioned, and instead will be given away for free as part of a raffle. Consumers can enter the raffle by attending 'ComplexLand 2022,' a virtual three-day festival that allows participants to shop and interact with one another.
Pizza Hut will station three Pizza Hut delivery vehicles around the festival. Each vehicle will be staffed by a zombified delivery driver who will encourage visitors to enter the raffle. The raffle will give away nine NFTs, five depictions of a delivery vehicle and four depictions of a delivery driver. Each Pizza Hut NFT comes with a full year's supply of free Pizza Hut pizzas.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Pizza Hut is Giving Away Nine NFTs with Free Pizzas During ComplexLand 2022
1. Metaverse Nfts - As NFTs become more integrated with virtual worlds such as ComplexLand, opportunities for exclusive branded collectibles like Pizza Hut's NFTs increase.
2. Gamification of Marketing - Incorporating interactive and playful elements, like the zombified delivery drivers at ComplexLand, into marketing campaigns can create memorable and engaging experiences for customers.
3. NFT Raffles - Raffling off NFTs, as opposed to traditional auctions, could create a more fair and accessible way for brands to offer exclusive collectibles and drive consumer engagement.
1. Fast Food - Fast food companies like Pizza Hut can leverage emerging technologies like NFTs and virtual events to create unique brand experiences and engage consumers in new ways.
2. Art - Collaborating with traditional artists, as well as metaverse-targeted multimedia artists like Rob Shields, can help brands create exclusive NFT collections that appeal to a wide range of audiences.
3. Advertising - Integrating NFT raffles into immersive marketing campaigns can create buzz and help brands cut through the noise of traditional advertising methods.